Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Just Had my Wedding Shower, Vendor Reviews!! (Casual Gourmet/PanNeubean Steal Drummer)

Casual Gourmet:  A (met expectations, everyone was pleased)
Was an excellent vendor to work with, they were responsive, efficient, and affordable. Communication was excellent and even in adverse conditions (bad weather and a malfunctioning oven) they "weathered the storm". As the shower was supposed to be outdoors in a two acre yard ended up being cramped in a small cottage cape home. It may have been our choice of food selection and taste (myself the bride, and my FI are both executive chefs) is why they only earned a B+ as we thought the cold salads (potato salad and garden salad) were too wet where the lettuce wilted quickly, and the tuna salad and chicken salad were too dry (not enough flavor and dressing). The passed appetizers (done professionally by well dressed staff who also finished the cooking) were very dry and needed more sauce and seasoning. The two ladies always had a smile and friendly demeanor. There was plenty of food for 40 (we only had 31 guest show) and they packed up all the left overs for us to keep in containers they brought. No mess left behind in our kitchen.

Jefferey Clayton/PanNeubean Steel (Steel Drummer): A+
Very responsive, communication was good, and easy to work with. He did exactly what was asked of him, he was very flexible also working well with the inclement weather. He started early and played longer than contracted for no additional amount or any expectations. Constantly asking the hosts "should I start early, would you like quiet now" etc. He played beautiful and wasn't too loud so those near by couldn't have a conversation but wasn't so quiet that those on the other part of the house couldn't hear or enjoy him. He was the highlight for many of the guests at our wedding shower. He played Jimmy Buffet while he took a break (very short maybe 10 minutes, even though he was contracted for a 15 minute break). Very reasonably priced.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio/Blog 151 Invitedimage 108 Yes!image 22 No :-(image 21 Are turning me into a bridezilla!image RSVP Date Sept. 16

Re: Just Had my Wedding Shower, Vendor Reviews!! (Casual Gourmet/PanNeubean Steal Drummer)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards