Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Headband and veil

I have both--does this seem like overkill? I have wavy hair past my shoulders and am trying to figure out a partial updo. I have a practice hair style appt on Thursday. Does anyone have good photos or ideas for the headband/veil combo? I've looked at a lot of photos but have not found many showing this.

Re: Headband and veil

• I JUST deleted a picture from my Pinterest board that the girl had a veil and headband with a full updo.  I'll try to find that picture for you.  but till then, i do not think it's overkill! i have a cathedral length lace edged veil and i've been trying to decide between headband and hair clip/pin.  If your veil is simple, with no lace, then it's definately not too much to have a headband too. Even with my pretty detailed veil I'm still thinking about doing a headband.
  • she has a lot going on with the veil, headband and big earrings and I still think she looks great!
  • I wore a headband and the veil attached at the ends.  My hair is curly and was half up/half down.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • my friend did both and it looks nice. 
    here is a picture of her hair...she had a headband in the front and her hair was curled adn swept into a side pony.

• ps-Are you actually planning a wedding in just a few months!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards