New Jersey - South

Vendor Reviews (June 18 wedding )

I also posted on Philly Board

Bettys Bridal- Clifton Heights, PA (wedding dress & alterations)- A+ Bettys was a great little hidden gem. A tiny little bridal shop that looks outdated when you walk in, but when you go upstairs its wonderful!  Kasia was my consultant and found me exactly what I didn't know I wanted. She also hunted down the perfect hair piece for me and had it ordered without me having to ask. Her Mom Jolanta did all of my alterations and my dress fit me perfectly! (I bought the sample with 15% off and there was a lot of alterations!) 

Paris Caterers at the Palace
- Blackwood NJ (reception venue) A+ Paris was AMAZING to work with. From day one they were so friendly and helpful and gave us exactly what we wanted. They went out of their way to ensure we were happy during the planning, and especially on the wedding day. They include DJ and cake in the package which was also helpful. Everything ran so perfectly and we didn't have to do a thing. Before I even had a chance to ask, I always had a new drink in my hand, they would let us know how much time was left in the night, and handled every little detail we never even thought of. we couldn't have asked for anything more!  

Mums the Word-
Marlton, NJ (florist) A I found Maria after meeting with 2 other florists I did not like/mesh with/feel comfortable with. From the second I walked in I felt like I was sitting at my friends kitchen table having a chat. She understood exactly what I wanted and showed me different/cheaper/unique ways of altering what I liked and we chose together. She made me a mock up of my bouquet to take on my final fitting and it was so great because I ended up changing it a little. The morning of the flowers arrived and every single thing was labeled and beautiful (and we had A LOT of flowers- 14 bouquets, 18 bouts, 3 corsages)  

Ashley Bartoletti- Wayne Pa (photographer)  A++ what an amazing photographer! Ashley was so nice to work with from the very start. I had admired her work for a while, and the minute I met with her I knew I wanted her to take my wedding photos. She was just so sweet and was very willing to work with all of my needs. Our engagement photos were amazing, and I could not wait for the wedding. She made me feel so comfortable and was so helpful with the little details. She helped out with our corsages (I am clueless) my dress and any little thing. She was able to deal with my crazy Bridal Party and get the most gorgeous pictures, even though we were running late and it was so HOT. If you are still in need of a photographer...please check her out :)http://ashleybartoletti.com/blog/?p=1256

Pat Taggart
- Philadelphia, PA (videographer) A I am SO happy we chose to have a videographer. Pat was so great. We never even knew he was there, and he captured so many amazing moments I will watch over and over again for years to come. It was so nice to be able and watch the vows, announcements, speeches and everyone dancing over and over again. Everything is one big blur it goes by so fast and Pat caught every single moment of that!  Our video- http://vimeo.com/26113692 

A-1 limo
- Princeton NJ (transportation) B I found them through a co worker (her Dad was a manager) and booked them because they gave us an incredible deal. The bus driver arrived on time and was nice, but he barely spoke English and had a hard time understanding directions (where to pick up after pictures) and he also got lost on the way to reception. The Best Man was able to get directions on his phone and we only lost about 10 minutes, but I really wish he would have been more prepared. 

Dance Party DJs
(DJ and photobooth)- A+ the DJ was included when we booked our wedding with Paris, and we were a little hesitant since we know a lot of DJs and were originally going to use someone we knew. After some research and a recommendation from a friend, we went with Keith. He is the owner and most requested. He had an assistant too. They were both amazing. They played every song we requested and there was not one thing we can complain about. Our dance floor was PACKED all night long and we had so much fun because of them! Photobooth was great as well, Nicole from Paris helped run it and the photos were so great an the guestbook was hilarious! Everyone had a ball because of Dance Party!

Re: Vendor Reviews (June 18 wedding )

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review on Maria! We're using her for our flowers and she's been great to work with! I can't wait to see the final product!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    she is so awesome, you will love the final product :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards