Retro and Vintage Weddings

Favourite Registry Items Poll! Pics please :D

I love this repeat post.  Answer the poll with pictures of either the items you've already received (if you've already married, or maybe it's from a bridal shower!) or those you can't wait for!

What is the most expensive item on your registry?

What is the least expensive item on your regsitry?

What does/did your FI (or husband) most desire on your registry?

What do/did you most desire on your registry?

Do you have any gifts that are retro or vintage (or retro/vintage inspired?)
Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Favourite Registry Items Poll! Pics please :D

• Most expensive: Martha Stewart Deluxe 20 Piece Set

Least Expensive: the Salad Mister

The most desired item was purchased which was our grill; it was on the "private" registry we were using for the completion discount. It was technically the most expensive item but not counted.

I REALLY wanted our Vera Wang invitation frame set:

Retro or Vintage Inspired:
    Frame sets
    Toating flutes
    Cake cutting set and server
    Vacation White Knot
  • edited May 2012
    For some reason it's not letting me add photos. Sorry.

Most expensive, Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. Because I love to bake. 

Least expensive, a pan handle sleeve that you slip over handles to keep them cool.

I think my fiance is most excited about the cuisinart "griddler" which is basically a combined electric grill/panini press/griddle. We don't have any outdoor space for a real grill, so that's the closest we're going to get for a while.

I'm super excited about finally getting real flatware.

Vintage inspired, kind of weird, a pie bird/chimney/whistlel. Basically, an old fashioned way of venting pies to help with even cooking, keep the crust from getting soggy, and prevent boiling over.

• What is the most expensive item on your registry?
    Pots and pans

What is the least expensive item on your regsitry?
    I think a "pot minder" which keeps pasta/potatoes from boiling over.

What does/did your FI (or husband) most desire on your registry?
    A straw dispenser.  Seriously.

What do/did you most desire on your registry?
    Our dishes from Macy's

Do you have any gifts that are retro or vintage (or retro/vintage inspired?)
    Not that I can remember.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • What is the most expensive item on your registry? Dyson HEPA-filtering vaccum cleaner to help keep my cats from making my allergic FI sneeze.

What is the least expensive item on your regsitry? 'Bar Mops' cloths, I use them to wash dishes because sponges gross me out.

What does/did your FI (or husband) most desire on your registry? 'Katana Series' steak knives

What do/did you most desire on your registry? High thread count sheets-- I've never had them.

Do you have any gifts that are retro or vintage (or retro/vintage inspired?) Cheese board and dome might count as vintage inspired?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards