Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Hump Day Wednesday

It's Hump Day...Now’s the time for Vents, Open Letters and Confessions....Get it off your chest!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hump Day Wednesday

• Options
    Confession: I've been horribly depressed for the last week or so... maybe longer. It's hard to classify exactly when it started. FI and I have been arguing a lot in the last month, so that's really taken it's toll. I also started a new medication a few weeks ago and I think that could be messing with me too. I'm having one of my worst semesters ever... first because I was stressed about wedding planning, now I guess it's because I've been so down. I can't make myself do my work in this condition. It's unlikely that I can totally save the semester, but I don't have any choice but to try. I wish FI and I could take a trip of some sort to just be alone together and relax, but that's definitely not going to be on the horizon anytime soon. For now, I just can't wait for my work day to be over at 4 so I can go home and take a nap.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Vent: now that the wedding is just shy of 6 months away, people at work are really starting to talk about it. The thing is, I'm not 100% sure who from work I'm inviting yet. I have a few definites, and they know they're definites, but they talk about it in front of people who aren't definites, and it worries me. There's certain people in certain departments I want to invite, but not others, and I realize that makes it pretty impossible not to hurt feelings. I have to start thinking about invitations soon, so I need to get this nailed down. Ugh.

(And just for reference, I work at a fairly large grocery store, so we're not talking about a 20-person office or something).
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards