Tennessee

bakeries in knoxville, tn

we've checked out a few [magpies, etc.] but we want a very simple cake, 3 tier, no eccentric flowers or anything, and our colors are black, white & hot pink. we also want to do a orange creamsicle cake, and most places that we've looked at don't do that flavor. anyone have any suggestions on a good bakery or know someone that can do this for us? we're on a tight budget [he's in the marine's & i'm finishing up my last semester of college] TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: bakeries in knoxville, tn

• edited December 2011
    This may be a long shot, but have you tried Kroger? Sometimes you'd be surprised at what they have. I wish I had more suggestions but I'm pretty new around here. Best of luck to you though!
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • leogirl13leogirl13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try The Fresh Market or even Food City. Both have very good cake. Maybe go to Sugar Bakers and look at thier help board and see if you can find a person to do it privately.
  • SophieD12SophieD12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work at the Fresh Market. TFM does not do wedding cakes. They only do basic sheet cakes and 8'' cakes. I have been hoping to get this question answered for myself! Good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • devon&ashleydevon&ashley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a lady that does amazing work in the Knoxville area. She is doing my cake for fifty dollars. You can like her page on facebook and see her work. it's called "Sara's Sweets of Sweetwater". There are no limits to what this lady can do! 
  • sombrasombra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alicia Fugate in Knoxville will do custom flavors and is REALLY talented!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards