Arizona-Phoenix
Options

chair rental?

My (beautiful) venue has fugly chairs. Anyone have any suggestions for chair rentals in Phoenix that would deliver to the NE valley? Chiavari or folding is fine...

Re: chair rental?

• Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Can't help you - but interested a bit in how much other chairs are going for.

I was planning on just using my venue chairs - but I just got a letter saying they are going to offer chiavari chairs for additional cost.  Kind of scared to see what that ends up being.
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go Val Vista Lakes!  They are getting some nice upgrades!  Too bad it's going to be after my wedding lol!

Misscastle, try trirentals.  They have some of the best pricing on rentals, and they have great service. (So I have heard)  I couldn't find pricing anywhere on their website though.

http://www.trirentals.com/

I found this after some searching on google.

http://www.trirentals.com/pdf/price_list_phoenix.pdf

These are the most common, so I looked up the prices.

White Resin Folding Chair w/ Pad $1.75
    Chivari Chair w/ Cushion $8.95
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip. I could rent chair covers from my venue for $5 each, but then I thought I could probably find entirely new chairs for cheaper. Obviously, the chivari are not cheaper! But I like the look of white folding chairs. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Tri Rentals and they were amazing!!!  I rented chivari chairs, they were a little over $8 each, but folding chairs I am sure are much cheaper than that!
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so thankful that my venue comes with chivari chairs at no additional cost. I know they are just chairs, but I think it can make a difference in the way your room looks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Suggestion: What about chair covers? They would probably be cheaper than the Chivari chairs, but probably not as cheap as folding chairs. They would definitely make an ugly chair look nicer! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have the exact same problem! I'm getting married at the Waterfront and I love it, but the chairs are terrible! I do not want to pay $5 per chair cover or pay to rent Chivari chairs. Does anyone have any ideas of how to make a chair look better without doing a full chair cover? Has anyone made their own sashes and if so how much did you spend on them? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards