July 2013 Weddings
Options

Any Texas July Brides Out There?

Or am I the only crazy one? :)

I haven't technically picked a date yet, but I think next July is going to work best given our upcoming life changes (we are both graduating this May, taking the bar in August, and moving to NYC to start work in October!)... The wedding will likely be in Houston, Texas, though, because that's where my parents are and where I grew up!

I look forward to lots and lots of fun summer wedding pics!

Re: Any Texas July Brides Out There?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_any-texas-july-brides-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:296ba401-3a42-4cd0-ad50-5b29a9ed36b5Post:9bf36388-d2c2-4e25-b676-fa81023cfc60">Any Texas July Brides Out There?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Or am I the only crazy one? :) I haven't technically picked a date yet, but I think next July is going to work best given our upcoming life changes (we are both graduating this May, taking the bar in August, and moving to NYC to start work in October!)... The wedding will likely be in Houston, Texas, though, because that's where my parents are and where I grew up! I look forward to lots and lots of fun summer wedding pics!
    Posted by The Future Mrs Elliott[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the board :)<div>
    <div>Are you going to do most of your planning before you move or are you planning on doing a lot of it long-distance?</div><div>
    </div><div>Should be easier with your folks there and since you know the area already.</div><div>
    </div></div>
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_any-texas-july-brides-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:296ba401-3a42-4cd0-ad50-5b29a9ed36b5Post:b607c2b6-4cd2-42c8-ae2f-b467ee4938f2">Re: Any Texas July Brides Out There?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Any Texas July Brides Out There? : Welcome to the board :) Are you going to do most of your planning before you move or are you planning on doing a lot of it long-distance? Should be easier with your folks there and since you know the area already.
    Posted by flutterbride2b[/QUOTE]

<div>I'll be long distance for most of it... the only time that I will for certain be in Houston is August 2012. Here's hoping I can find most of the big things at that point?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards