California-Inland Empire

Wedding Website

What website are you ladies using for your wedding? My fiance and I want a website where people will be able to go on and rsvp to the wedding, shower, bachelorette party... etc. Any recommendations? Sites to stay away from?

Re: Wedding Website

• edited December 2011
    Google has an option to create a page and do all you mentioned.  Google Pages I think is what it's called.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I used Wedding Window and there was an RSVP option which looked really good, although I didn't use it.
    We also had a password protected page for the bridal party, which is nice so we could say whatever we wanted and have it kept private.
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im using ewedding. i feel tricked though. i made all these awesome pages and put my link on my savethedates then 2 weeks later half of my pages we blocked because dum dum me didnt realize theres a 2 week free trial then its 9 bucks a month to continue and i had already sent the link to EVERYONE! so anyway.. i really love the site! but be careful. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

i like brides . com

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use mywedding.com.  Its easy and it was free!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards