Rhode Island
Options

Did you get a call from Dinner for two?

I got a call today and they want me to attend a 90 minute presenation of their products and apparently I get prizes for doing so.  This is the list:

You will receive a voucher for a Romantic three day getaway at a renowned, all-inclusive Wyndam Hotel. This certificate includes meals, alcoholic beverages, snorkeling or wind surfing for two nights and three days. Please visit the Viva Resorts website for further information. This is not a time share and air fare is not included

Two Free Wedding Bands On Us. You will receive a gift card to go to JVLJewelry.com, where you will be able to select two bands of any style and any size of your choice

His and Hers Dinner 4 Two Aprons.
You will receive His and Hers cooking aprons. Hers is black with white polka dots while His is black. Both aprons have the Dinner 4 Two by Royal Prestige logo on them.

Etched Crystal Toasting Glasses
You will receive a certificate for Etched Crystal Toasting Glasses that will be etched with your names and wedding date. There is a nominal fee for both the glasses and the rings.

It just seems strange to me... what is the catch?  All I have to do is watch a presentation?  They said there is no obligation to make a purchase of their products.

Re: Did you get a call from Dinner for two?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got one of these calls as well! From a company called Royal Prestige  I did a little research on it, and apparently IT IS a scam. All of the reviews that i found all said the same thing about none of it being free, and how disappointed people were. It was reported consumer affairs numerous times. If you go to the consumer affairs website, it will show you all of the letters of complaints about this company. Do not be fooled. I was just as excited when i recieved this phone call, but it seemed strange to me as well.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, Royal Prestige is bad news! Definitely sounds like one of their scams again.
    Planning/Project Fit

Photobucket
    "Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me"
  • Options
    shaina925shaina925 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    eharitoseharitos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AHH wish I had seen this post!  I just posted someting myself.  I think its rediculous that they are using the Bridal Expo as a way to make you think you have actually won something!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards