California-Northern
Options

Help with Rehersal Dinner please. (Sacramento area bride)

So long story short, we thought FIs sister had everything planned. Now I guess it's all up to FI.

Where did you, or are you, having your RD.

If you don't mind me asking, including food and everything else you might need, how much are you spending?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help with Rehersal Dinner please. (Sacramento area bride)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how much we are spending since it is being thrown by FI's family members. We are having it at a relatives house and doing something very casual before the big day. =) We are limiting the guest list though to 30 people...strictly to the BM, close family, and us of course. I'm pretty sure we'll get everything from Costco =)  I HTH! Good luck!
    "All adventurous women do."-GIRLS
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we did something casual. we had a pizza buffet, all you can eat pasta and salad at BJs Brewhouse.
  • Options
    Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's lots of options.  How fancy do you want it?  The restaurant I was thinking of....I can't remember the name.  lol  I'm helpful, no?

Slocum House!  That's what I was thinking.  Check their website - but they seem pretty reasonable if you're looking for something on the more fancy side.

I think pizza sounds fun.  We're getting married in a state park; and the reception at a hall in a campground/resort.  So we're bbq'ing at the resort.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had one of my bridal showers at Slocum House!! It was DELICIOUS!!

We did our rehearsal dinner at Latitudes in Auburn--it's an adorable little house across the street from the court house and SO delicious!
  • Options
    aprilhaynesaprilhaynes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what I'm doing yet, but last yr. when my sister got married, they had theirs at the River City Cafe. BEAUTIFUL! Great food, wonderful location on the river! Can't sing their praises any higher! (Have no idea what the bill was.)
  • Options
    beethebumblebeethebumble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We want to keep things casual since the dinner will be formal at the wedding.  We're doing a casual dinner at my Fi's parents house.  Friends, family, fun

Fyi-we also considered reserving a party room at the Golden Coral.  The food is decent, lots of options, pretty low cost and it would still be casual.
  • Options
    jojolinajojolina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a fun and casual rehearsal dinner at Crepeville in Sac. It was close to our venue and it's a kinda fun and funky place with good food.  It cost about $500.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my RD at PF Cheng's in Sacramento. We are doing Italian food for the wedding so Chinese sounded like a good idea for the day before. We are having about 30 people and the price is a little less than $400. (no alcohol included)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards