Moms and Maids

Re: Na

• Options
    When is your wedding?

• Options
    It sounds like she still has time to order a dress.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pkontkpkontk member
    First Comment
    She still has time to order then.  Just give her the very last possible day to order it, you should be fine.
  • Options
    So if she orders now the dress would come in a month before the wedding?  How is that too late to order her dress?  Ask the store what the latest possible date for ordering the dress so that it comes in on time for the wedding is.  Give your BM this date.  If she doesn't order it by then, then she has officially taken herself out of your wedding.

I am a bit confused about the kids part.  How does her possibly not having her dress in on time effect whether or not her kids will still be in the wedding?

• Options
    LambbopLambbop member
    First Comment
    My bridesmaids ordered their dresses in January for my June 2 wedding. The dresses came in last week. The seamstress at the bridal shop has no problem doing the alterations this month.

I'm guessing your bridesmaid will be able to find a seamstress to get her dress altered in a month too. Even if she has to look outside the shop you ordered from. If you do your part and give her the dates then she will just have to do her part and work out the alterations if she gets her order in late. It's certainly not a reason to kick someone out of your wedding!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OP, why on earth did you DD? 

• Options
    WTH does NA mean?  Why did you write it on both of your DDs?  Why are you DDing?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards