Louisiana-New Orleans

Capdebosq or Benedict's?

I'm in the process of booking the Musee Conti Wax Museum!  We are so excited.  I haven't finalized the catering yet though.  They said Capdeboscq was the least expensive but uses plastic plates and glasses.  I can't decide if I really care.  Anyway I might not get a chance to head to NO and arrange any tastings until the fall and I'm not sure if that will be too late to book for next May?

Still looking for a ceremony site. I'm torn because I would like an outdoor ceremony but I think indoors might be more comfortable for our guests.  Pharmacy Museum is my favorite but is twice the cost of other venues.  I'm not having a lot of luck getting in contact with some of the places by email so I may have to start calling.

Edited spelling - for some reason I can never get Capdeboscq right!

Re: Capdebosq or Benedict's?

• We used Capdebosq and liked them, definitely the best value. They do use plastic, it's clear and good quality. Our reception was outside so it didn't really bother me at all. You can upgrade to china but there is a per person fee. We booked them in June for our Ictober wedding, but it was a Sunday so the likelihood they were available was pretty high.
  • We are actually using Pigeon Catering at the Wax, they matched the Benedict's pricing and I LOVED the food at the tasting. Just in case you want to explore that option as well.
  • If I could save enough to include desserts or cover the cost of a wedding cake, I'd probably check out another caterer.  Otherwise, for convenience, I'll probably stick to one of the packages from Benedict's.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards