Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Sheryl Kelm - Booked March - June already!

I had emailed Sheryl twice re: dress alterations and just foudn out that she is booked from March-May and part of June for alterations! Just wnated to give you girls a heads up since I know she is reccomended a lot on here.

Re: Sheryl Kelm - Booked March - June already!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked her two weeks ago for March 10th for my June 3rd wedding. She books up fast!

I'm just afraid it's too early. What if I gain or lose weight due to stress?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I got married in Oct. '09, she was already booked for Jan-May 2010!!  She's a very in-demand lady.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just just booked my first fitting in July for my September wedding!  She said she is booked through June and has a couple of big weddings in August, so if you want her, you better get moving!!
  • Options
    meemawmeemaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This happened to me when I got married and I went to Diana Adams of www.Marylandseamstress.com. She too is highly raved here and I had a
    wonderful experience with Diana! She took my gown in that I got from running of the brdies that was 8 inches too big! It looked like it was made for just me when completed. If I remember right Sheryl & Diana refer to each other. Not sure how much Diana is booked up. Im going there next week to get 2 business suits altered, so I'll post back..HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards