Texas-Houston

Photography/Videography

Anyone recommend a good but affordable photographer/videographer?

Re: Photography/Videography

• Emily at Fleurish Imagery (click here) is amazing and definitely affordable for photography. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Check out Wedding Fanatics for videography.  Their prices are listed on the website.
  • I really love Mint Photography. They are located in San Antonio but they are awesome, affordable and travel. For videography, I have some friends who have a somewhat new business, if you would lkike their info, private message me. They are awesome and very affordable.
    xoxo, Jennifer
  • Emily with Fleurish imagery! Hands down the best!
  • Shawna Edoo photography!
  • Lori with Savvy Couture and Creations!
  • monkeysipmonkeysip member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2012
    For photography, I'm using Jessica Pledger, and for videography, MIA videography.

Haven't had my wedding yet, but so far, both ladies are very nice and professional.  Their works looks great!

They were both extremely affordable for the quality.  I had a hard time finding an affordable photographer and videographer.  Especially the latter!

SaveSave
  • Thank you so much. I'm about to take a look at them!
  • Thank you so much. I'm about to take a look at them!
  • C. Baron Photography!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_photographyvideography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:3f4c472d-6d33-48f4-ba97-e73399779f6cPost:be141205-30c9-432a-bf4c-27428513eb68">Photography/Videography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone recommend a good but affordable photographer/videographer?
    Posted by esmeluis1007[/QUOTE]

<div>I was lucky enough to catch the 50% off black friday sale with Lens Out Loud. They're pricey, but the 50% special brings them down to earth. </div>
    Just because I love him, I am willing to do whatever it takes to make love last. Just because he loves me, he's willing to do whatever it takes to make love last. Just Because...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards