March 2013 Weddings

Color Help!!

I need help with picking out a color. I am only having a MOH. I was thinking mocha dress and pink flowers. The men in black tuxes. Best Man with mocha tie and pink flower and Groom in white tie with white flower. BUT i dont want it to look "neopolitan" with the white on the tables and me :)  I was thinking mocha on the chair sashes and pink flowers on the tables. Do you think I can pull off a sophisticated look?  OR should I change my colors all together?

Re: Color Help!!

• Why not go for a different shade of brown? Or even champagne? Champagne would be really sophisticated and really make the flowers pop. Plus it looks great with black tuxes. Just a suggestion!
    September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out The Perfect Palette! It's awesome. Here's (<-clicky) a page for chocolate brown. Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_color-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:bf36d910-214b-4862-9e29-992ba4a20d4fPost:d0037c54-5fa6-407d-9938-3674e40f3c3d">Re: Color Help!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out The Perfect Palette! It's awesome. Here 's (<-clicky) a page for chocolate brown. Hope that helps!
    Posted by jennipea382[/QUOTE]

<div>Thats awesome! I'm going to have to check that site out more!</div>
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards