California-Orange County
Options

The Wedding Day

I'm working on reviews of my vendors (need to wait until after the wedding day to finish most of them), but I wanted to share my experience with The Wedding Day in Fountain Valley. I was skeptical when I checked them out, as I had read mixed reviews online. When I went in, the associate that helped me, Teri, was very pleasant and helpful. I loved the first dress I tried on, but wanted to go to other stores to look first before I purchased the dress.

After looking at other stores, I came back to The Wedding Day, and purchased my dress last April. My dress came in August, a couple months before the time frame they quoted me for my dress. 

I had an incident that prevented me from fitting into the dress that I had purchased. I called them frantically, asking if there was anything I could do- whether that was getting more fabric or buying another dress in a different size. The owner spoke with me personally, and ensured me that things would be okay and to come into the store to see her. I ended up going to the store that evening, and she exchanged my unaltered gown for the sample gown, since the sample fit me perfectly! I could not have received better customer service from this store. I just wanted to let you all know of my positive experience, because I know when I was looking for my dress last year that it was nice to read positive experiences, as well as the negative comments about vendors.  Happy dress shopping! 

Re: The Wedding Day

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I got my dress from the wedding day as well and I have had nothing but a great time. Congrats on your dress!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards