October 2012 Weddings
Options

getting active!

So I have a goal of 20 lbs by the wedding to get into my dress..I started yesterday really watching my diet and getting active. I'm not going to jump out there and do too much at once or it won't last. I walked on my lunch break yesterday for 20 mins in dress sandals because I forgot my tennis shoes but I knew I needed to walk anyway. I walked for 30 minutes this morning..hoping to shoot for 40 or 45 tomorrow! Now I just need to figure something out to work on my abdominal area! Have a terrific Tuesday ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: getting active!

• Options
    edited July 2012
    I'm right there with you.  I have a goal of 10lbs by September 1st, which is the date of my first fitting.  They asked that I stay the same size after that, so I've really got to get my butt in gear!

Good luck!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Good job ladies! I'm attempting to do the same. Although my counter says more, since I've started more recently I'm down 6 pounds. I'd really like to lose 40, but I don't think that's realistic before the wedding so I'm aiming for 20-25 for that. I'm all about it if we wanted to start maybe a daily accountability thread?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Great job getting started!  I have another 37 lbs more to lose (not all before the wedding!) and need to get my butt moving more.  Keep up the good work :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    FI and I started back to the gym.  Last night was hardcore and I think my arms are going to fall off this morning.  I have my first fitting tonight, but I am still going to try to lose weight.  My goal is 20lbs.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I have been trying to lose weight since we got engaged. I have my preconception visit with the gyno today and I know he is going to tell me to get my butt in gear. I want to lose 20 before the wedding and 40 before we TTC.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I have the worse time going to the gym. I HATE IT. But I started the couch 2 5k program yesterday and it was pretty manageable. I'm only a little sore today. The hardest part of getting in shape for me is watching what I eat.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm totally up for an accountability thread! It sounds like we're all on the same page trying for about the same goals. It'd be great to post meal ideas too. Some people are better at managing their diet than others. If we have some meal ideas to go to it may help get someone on track! Good luck ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I would really like to tone my arms quite a bit and maybe take off 5-10 lbs before my first fitting. I think it would be great to have a support system.
  • Options
    We have the Weightloss Wednesday thread.  Do you think we should get a daily one, or maybe biweekly one, going?  I know they have a daily one on the Getting In Shape board.  I am open for whatever :)
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am right there with ya! I need to tone up for sure before the wedding. I did this ab workout yesterday and I am DYING today. Clicky.

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards