August 2012 Weddings

Grooms Socks?!

Are any of you ladies having your guys wear fun colored socks to maybe match your shoes or your wedding colors??

My MOH just bought these for me to have my FI wear on our wedding day. They match our colors and I think they are so cute! Express has a bunch of different colors if you ladies are interested! :) Here is the link to the pair we got for my FI and we might get the groomsmen each a pair also. It would make for a fun photo. :)

http://www.express.com/argyle-dress-socks-38825-89/control/page/2/show/3/index.pro#jsLink

Re: Grooms Socks?!

• Cute idea!  I think we will probably stay classic or if they do match my bridesmaids it would be a pale pink so it would be subtle.
  • My cousin did that! Only it was just the groom and he had on socks just like that but with orange and black, I think? Anyway, they put all the GM and the FOB in Colts socks, since they are huge Colts fans lol (She had a Colts garter too.)

I don't know if we will...probably not unless I come across something I love!
    imageAnniversary
  • That's a really cute idea.  I had thought about it but have to convince my FI to do it.  He probably will though.  I am getting teal blue shoes to match my girls dresses!  Laughing Our colors are teal blue and orange.
  • i have been looking for some for my fiance
    but my wedding colors are gold and blush and i cant seem to find socks that I think will look good
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards