October 2012 Weddings

Puppy Pictures!!

They are three weeks old as of today and their eyes are open!! I can't believe how big they are! So stinking cute : ) I want their fur to start growing!

I really want this one, she's teeny

But FI wants this one. I have named him Chunkers because he is huge. lol. We shall see

They were all sitting in a basket : )

Re: Puppy Pictures!!

• Oh my goodness. Are these little dudes living with you??

Are they rottie mixes? I want one. We so want another puppy, its not in the cards until at least 2013.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 13, 2012
  • I want one too! So cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes, they are living with me. Our puppy cookie, who is a shih-tzu chihuahua mix had them. We bred her with a pure yorkie (my friends dog who she plans on studding out and wanted to do a test run. Cookie just happened to be in heat so we went with it). They look a lot like what yorkie puupies are apparently supposed to look like according to searches I've done online.

This is Cookie, when she was younger. My Ipod is being dumb and I can't get a more recent picture off of it. I don't have a picture of the dad. They both weigh about 10 lbs, but Rex is really big for a yorkie, so we aren't sure how much they'll weigh when they grow up.

FI is trying to convince me we should keep two, but I am not so sure, lol. 
  • Oh, they are DARLING! The first one has such a sweet face, and the second's markings are gorgeous! No wonder you and your FI are having a hard time deciding...
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • I know pocky! So hard, we'll just take them both and then we won't have to decide, lol. Hopefully once their fur grows out and their personalities kind of widen as they start running around and such we'll be able to make a decision more easily.
  • They're so stinkin' cute! I wish we could have a puppy right now!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • I love them!! FI and I both have a soft spot for puppies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG!  Mind blown with the cute! I want one! They are precious
    October '12
    ~MARRIED 10.11.12~
  • Cuteness overload!  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • awe so cute
    Photobucket invite1
  • They look JUST like yorkie puppies, my neighbors had a litter of pure yorkies when i was younger and i got to puppy-sit for a week straight they looked like mini rotties, it was the cutest thing ever.
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Soooo stinkin' cute. I want one too. I love puppies!!! I would have to agree with FI, I like Chunkers!! haha He is adorable!!! Keep them both! :)
    weddingpic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards