South Asian Weddings

Roll call Wednesday

Mainly because I forget what's the general topic for Wednesdays... but where is everyone?  Chime in if you are here, and how your week is going!!

Motivation and pixie dust headed your way!!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~

Re: Roll call Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    isn't it tuesday today? :)

it's usuallly B&M Tuesday
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ssarangissarangi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm here, but yes, it is Wednesday! ;)

looking forward to my biz trip to Denver, leaving tomorrow!  Never been! Won't have much time to check out the city, but at least I'll be able to say I've been to Denver. :D

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I wish that it were Wednesday, but unfortunately, it's only Tuesday.

I am here. Looking for my focus. It's melted in the summer heat, I think.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I'm here!  I'm working on florists this week.  Can't believe how expensive mandaps and florals are!  I have a call with a florist on Thursday to see if she has any ideas on how to cut her costs in half.  Wish me luck!  :-/
  • Priya310Priya310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im here!  I got my invites last night.  They are GORGEOUS!!!  today I am going to book the honeymoon and buy postage.  This weekend is our cake tasting!  this is a busy week...
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm exhausted!  We moved Saturday and I've been frantically unpacking so as to have as much as possible done before Monday when I start a new job.  I'm going to have a pretty long commute and much less time at home.  And now my ILs want to come in August!  I told DH I don't think I can unpack enough to use the second bedroom in a month, plus we just paid for the move and now we'll have to buy a second bed as well.  How do they do it?
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to hear from you all, ladies!!

@temurlang - maybe you need some friends over for an unpacking party one weekend :) 

@Priya - Can't wait to see your invites!

@Raangoli - I hope you find your focus soon!  (hopefully you aren't talking about the Ford Focus LOL)

@ssarangi - Good Luck in Denver!

@Steph - I realize that today is Wednesday, I don't know what was going through my mind :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards