Favors

FOR SALE/ORANGE TAKE OUT BOXES AND GLASS VASES

Hi Girls,

I recently got married on 10/24 and I have a few things that I'm trying to get out of my dining room!!  We chose to do a candy bar and use candies from countries we would one day like to visit.  We coordinated the table #'s as countries so we could tie in the countries.  Big hit!!!  All my candy was gone by the end of the night but I still have 60 orange quart sized take out boxes.  Couples ended up sharing a box so I had a lot left over.  I also have 12 glass vases; they vary in size and are really great quality for what i paid. 
I paid $90 for the boxes and I'm asking for $25 plus shipping.  Go to this website and look under takeout boxes to see the color orange
http://www.asianideas.com

I paid $70 for all the vases combined and I'm asking for $25 plus shipping.  I live in Pinellas County and I would be happy to bring them to a local spot  to avoid having to ship them.  Email me at kjkleo@hotmail.com
Thanks
Kimberly

Re: FOR SALE/ORANGE TAKE OUT BOXES AND GLASS VASES

• MissLeahMMissLeahM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My suggestion:
    There is a forum called "Trash to Treasure", you should post this there. Because people are there looking to purchase, so you would have a better chance at selling your items.
    image Married and Junk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards