Indiana

Im a new Photographer moving to Indiana and offering FREE Wedding Packages!

Hi everyone! Congratulations on your upcoming weddings!

I currently am a new photographer living in Arizona.  My husband got a job in Carmel,IN so we will be moving to Noblesville,IN this summer.  Since I am a new photographer and going to be new to the area I will be booking 5 FREE Wedding Packages.  I have not shot my first wedding yet therefore I am doing 5 for free to get some experience.  I have taken plenty of photographs of Babies/Kids, Seniors, and Pets.  The wedding would have to be for anytime after July 11th and be in the Indianapolis area.  Package comes with Engagement session,CD of all edited images, and rights to reproduce images.  If you would like your rehearsal photographed too that can be aranged and you will get a CD with all those edited images.   Day of Wedding includes unlimited hours of coverage, CD of all images and rights to reproduce.  All images will also be uploaded on site to share with family and friends. 
If you are interested please email me at annalilyphotography@yahoo.com.

Anna.Lily.Photography

Re: Im a new Photographer moving to Indiana and offering FREE Wedding Packages!

• marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You should probably delete this post. Since you are a vendor, The Knot can ban you for advertising on the message board. If you are interested in advertising, contact salesinfo@theknot.com.
  • jpalmiter1126jpalmiter1126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really? I didnt know that since I looked up to see if other people do that and found a lot of the same thing.  I cant seem to find where I can delete the post.
    Anna.Lily.Photography
  • marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Under your original post, down at the bottom, you should a "Delete" option (next to the hourglass, 'Private Message' and 'Edit' buttons). Usually when other vendors post, people will report them and the post will just get auto-removed. I just thought I'd give you a heads up, because I'm sure your heart was in the right place and you weren't blatantly ignoring the TOS.
  • edited December 2011
    I need photographer I stay Michigan City area: PHONE NUMBER: 219-746-5012

MARCELLAVELEZ 

PLEASE CALL ME

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards