Washington-Seattle

Monday Check-In

What have you recently checked off your to-do lists????
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Monday Check-In

• We have un checked and checked our officiant.  We had an officiant, and we just weren't really "clicking" with him, and communication was bad, and it just wasnt' really thrilling me and FI that this guy was going to marry us.  Then we met Rev. Ray VanWinkle.  We're meeting with him tomorrow night to hopefully have him marry us! 

Our other officiant is the father of a friend, and they all understand that we want to go in a different direction, so it's all good. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • blgrout:  Rev Ray was my officiant, he did an amesome job and our guests were super impressed!  Hope the meeting goes amazingly!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • blgrout I have the same check today! We unchecked and cancelled with Seattle Wedding Officaints since we found out that a long time friend has become ordained and he wants to do our wedding for free. He even offered to pay our cancellation fee with our current officiant! I am so excited for him to be marrying us!

I tried to go with Rev Ray since he is highly recommended by everyone including my coordinator but he was booked for my day : (

Also my mom helped me finish a big check by enlisting some help from her firends we banged out 50 string balls this weekend for the reception decor! Yay!

• I ordered invitations this week, I want to have a sample for when I visit my family in a few weeks.   Been slowly buying items for various DIY projects our office is becoming cluttered with wedding stuff.  

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards