Washington-Seattle
Options

Friday Rant & Rave

And........... GO!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• Options
    sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We put in an offer on a house yesterday... I am on an emotional roller coaster its like this is awesome then oooh shiit all that money O.O So that is my rant and rave wrapped up into one.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow sparent! Big deal!!
    Congrats on such a huge step  :)

rave: It's Friday.. that's all I've got.. That and AA made me feel loved today :o)

Rant:
    1. I have to go to a squadron function of H's that I really don't want to go to tonight.. *sigh* oh well. *big girl pants on*
    2. I was driving home today and this guy was speeding up and slowing down next to me, when I was in the fast or slow lane.. I wasgetting really annoyed so I looked over glaringly and he had his man parts out!!! WTF?!!?!? GROSS! So. Not. Needed. Who do you report that to!? That can't possibly be safe... At least not for the drivers around him.. gross gross gross.
  • Options
    KimzyLynnKimzyLynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Sparent! 
    FTL- Seriously!? What is it with guys and doing that?! So gross!!

Rant: My writst still hurts from the accident on monday and my knuckles are all nasty and scabby. Also I'm getting another sinus infection. Poo. 

Rave: It's friday and pay day and I took my last seizure pill today, so hopefully no more ever!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageWhite Knot
  • Options
    sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FTL omg, Omg, OMG WTF!?!?!??!!??! Ewwwww but if you have his license plate you can report him to the police. Fvcking gross. 

Kim that's great fingers crossed! I hate sinus infections I am getting a sore throat I am pissed. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww kim that's awful :( I'm sorry. I hope you heal super fast :/
    definitely an exciting moment to have 1 pill left to be [hopefully] done with something like that FOREVER! Cheers to that!

sparent- lol. I should have... I was just so shocked! Like.. idk how he was even driving and able to do that.. he clearly has been practicing lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is gross! I hope the cops caught him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards