Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

The Hemisphere----any reviews?

Has anyone had any expereinces with The Hemisphere? It seems to be the best bet as far as having everything we would want but still being within our budget however it seems like they are not as helpful as other places.  It just seems like it would be lot of work for us when other venues would take care of everything for us. They alsoappear to be very strict, ending mostof their terms and policys with "or we willand you event" which is scary thinking they could stop my wedding if we step out of line in any way at all.  I want advice from someone who has either been married there or has dealt with this resturaunt at all.  Please help!

Re: The Hemisphere----any reviews?

• Options
    I've been to a wedding there and I'm sorry to say that other than the location, they have nothing going for them! They are extremely strict and hard to work with. Not to mention the food was so terrible we ordered pizzas after. They are also very strict on the bar, which could be good but only serving 2 vodka tonics in a very small juice glass and cutting you off is a bit overboard. I'm not sure what your budget is but if you are looking for something along the water like that, maybe look into the Flying Bridge in Falmouth Harbor? Also I'm not sure if they do weddings, but maybe Aqua Grille? Best of luck to you!!!
  • Options
    They do have a lot of rules(mostly because of their location in a pretty rural neighborhood area) which was part of the reason I choose to look somewhere else. Great for a Rehearsal Dinner but I wouldnt recommend for a wedding. I ended up going with Harbor Point.... not on the beach but beautiful view & most afforable I found! And he is super flexible!
  • Options

I have never been to a wedding there but I have to tell you I hate their food.  I am a Sandwich townie and me and my friends wont even go there for lunch anymore.  Seriously, they can screw up a salad.  And since the new ownership service stinks.  I have never had to deal with them directly but I have heard they are complete jerks.

I would check out the Beachmoor in Buzzards Bay.

I have a tight budget, which I hate saying because everyone's idea of budget is different, and I am having my reception at the East Bay Grille in Plymouth.  Kelsey has been great to deal with.

June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards