Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

wierd question

My MOH and her hobby want tattoos while we are in Vegas. Can someone suggest a parlor that takes walk ins but does a good job?

Re: wierd question

• Options
    Chele06Chele06 member
    First Comment
    I'm glad you asked this! My MOH/cousin and I want to get one when we're there too but we have no idea where to go.
    image 100Made the cut!
    image 63 Are ready to party in Vegas!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 7 me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe check Yelp.com on parlour reviews if nobody responds?

But I dunno... Personally I would want to check a parlour's or tattoo artist's site/portolio and make an appointment before just committing by walking in.
  • Options
    VireydaVireyda member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    DF and I did semi-walk in appt at the place (sorry the name has slipped my mind now) in the Miracle Mile shops a few years ago.  We walked in and got a consultation first before setting up an appt the next day.  We're both really happy with how each of our tattoos turned out and we'll probably go back after our wedding in March too.
  • Options
    I checked yelp and found a couple. I was just wondering if anyone had a parlor they had used personally.
  • Options
    They're pricey but there is a high end place in the lobby at the Palms that I've heard good things about.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wierd-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:f23869e5-a737-4c71-8cc5-e3fbd542c34ePost:919f31f4-2e92-491b-842e-e4e828296a78">Re: wierd question</a>:
    [QUOTE]They're pricey but there is a high end place in the lobby at the Palms that I've heard good things about.
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]

Probably thinking of Hart and Huntington.  You can get a great tattoo there, but you're really paying for the name of the shop...and it's not gonna be cheap.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    VireydaVireyda member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    I looked it up!  DF and I went to Club Tattoo!
  • Options
    I was thinking of getting one too. Thanks for looking that up Vireyda!
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I got a GREAT tattoo when I was in Vegas last May at the Vince Neil Ink place right on the strip.  The girl that did it was super nice and it still looks brand new!  The price was fair and I felt really comfortable there.

It says 'she flies with her own wings' in Latin
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards