California-Los Angeles
Options

Engagement photography

Hi ladies!  I know I've been MIA but FI and I decided to get married back in Florida so I've been spending all of my time on that board.  We would like to tie LA into the wedding somehow so we want to take our engagement pics here, but I have no idea about the photographers here (my brain is already overwhelmed by Tampa photographers).  Does anyone have any good or bad experiences that they can share?

Re: Engagement photography

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Laura Laing.  She's a former knottie and has shot a few of our brides weddings as well as e-pics and family shoots.  She does really good work and her prices are really reasonable.

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Nataly Lemus
    They did our engagment pix and wedding and everything came out beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We love our photographer...www.weddingsbynathan.com
    As far as LA locations...there are so many awesome ones. Maybe it's a good way to narrow down a photographer...check out their work and prices, but also ask where they like to do e-sessions. Or based on a few things you and fi like to do, where would they recommend. We did ours at Temescal Cyn & in Santa Monica.
    Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, there are way too many LA photogs here!   We went with ImagesByAaron.com. Not sure what kind of photo shoot you want, but Aaron's specialty is outdoor/natural lighting and I could not be happier. I had a blast working with him (lots of laughter and fun) and the photos exceeded my expectations. Just tell him your situation and I'm sure he will work with you price wise (he did for us!).  

ImagesByAaron.com
    (310) 849-0322
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    feliciaperryphotography.com

she's affordable, flexible, and so much fun to work with!
    She did my engagement photos & I loved her so much that I hired her to do my wedding photos too! :D

Good luck! You'd be surprised at how many photographers are out here! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards