Canada-Ontario

HOME OUTFITTERS GIFT REGISTRY

Hey Ladies - 

Has anyone else been having problems with the gift registry at home outfitters? I have been trying to login for over 7 days (trying everyday) and it's always saying "system unavailable". Then when you call the hotline - nobody knows anything about if its broken or when is it going to get fixed......

This is crunch time when all my guests are trying to buy me gifts, but can't see anything! Has anyone had good experiences anywhere?

Re: HOME OUTFITTERS GIFT REGISTRY

• I had no issues with the Home Outfitters registry or their website.  I always had access to it and actually was able to update items on there with no issues.  Same with the Bay registry.  Have you gone into the store to find out?  Can you even just look up your registry?
  • My registry shows up, but we wanted to edit/add more to it - cause after 2 hours we didn't want to look anymore in the store. Plus, we have bought somethings off our registry already.

But, I can't edit/add/remove. :(
  • It might be your browser. I couldn't view or edit my registry from Safari (MacBook owner here) but once I changed to IE or Chrome it was fine.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_home-outfitters-gift-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:9dd9bb54-3587-438f-a699-b575b50a9dfbPost:820f3af7-058d-4328-8281-b269ccc7b255">Re: HOME OUTFITTERS GIFT REGISTRY</a>:
    [QUOTE]It might be your browser. I couldn't view or edit my registry from Safari (MacBook owner here) but once I changed to IE or Chrome it was fine.
    Posted by achiduck[/QUOTE]

<div>I also had a lot of problems with safari. However, my problems extended into the store along with online so buh-bye HO gift registry.... </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards