Maryland

Invitations

I need some suggestions on where to get invitaions at a decnt price

Re: Invitations

• We ordered our invitations from Paper Source in Annapolis. I think the prices were quite good, and the staff were very helpful. Etsy has tons of invitation options and may be a good resource, too.
  • Learn the ways of vistaprint (VP).  Jena.n.ross on the DIY boards has a VP goddess bio that helps you with it.  Let me put it this way:

I spent $15 on a groupon, $8 for shipping and got 80 STD magnets with my uploads (total $23)
    I spent $17 on a groupon, another $33 on top to receive free shipping for 100 rsvp cards, 280 return address labells, and 100 invitations all with envelopes (total $50)

I only have a small handful of things to get now (programs, business card-sized insert, any stickers for favors, etc.) but I am positive I will spend no more than $200 on ALL of my stationary for 150 guests (keep in mind you don't send 150 invites, I will actually send about 80 but it was easier to get 100 for the rsvp cards and invites)

June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • ^^ Thank you for that insight. We are looking at around 120 guests and I haven't even thought about invitations or save the date magnets yet. We weren't sure if we had to send out STD info...
  • VistaPrint is a good option, but I have to say... you get what you pay for. I ordered my save the dates through VistaPrint and had the company address and mail them. The problem was that they only included parts of the names (cut off after about 28 letters and spaces) and never told us that the information was too long. Lots of names were cut off, and it looked really awkward and messy. 

VistaPrint is certainly cheaper, but the quality level definitely isn't as good as in-person stores.  Just a word of advice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MonogramWedding.com has so many options you can cutomize for very affordable and a fast turnaround and free shipping! Good Luck!
  • zazzle.com is a good site to order invitations.  I ordered mine from their resently.
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • edited February 2012
    Hello, my name is Selina, and I own an event service company in Randallstown, MD. Id love to offer you ideas and advice for your upcoming big day! 
    I would also like to briefly offer my services to you. A great feature you will find on our site, is that we post our prices!!  Sometimes, people dont have or want to spend the time calling an office, then most times leaving a message, or waiting days for a quote. Its annoying and you lose business that way. Our prices are posted so, you know right away, what will work within your budget. And you wont be disappointed! Outside of a venue, we offer almost everything else you would need to plan your wedding. We offer extremely low catering services, wedding cakes/cupcakes/sheetcakes/dummy cakes,open bars, linens,  ostrich feather centerpieces ( made with only Grade A all male ostrich plumes), uplighting, chiavari chairs, decor, drapes, fresh flowers, coordination and much more! We also have photography,stationary, videography, special musicians(harpist,violinist,pianist,celloist and male or female soloists!) ,tenting + dance floors and djs that we recommend, with glowing reviews!
     Feel free to visit out website for more information and pricing. Or email or call me with an inquiry or menu and get an immediate quote!! Though we set amazingly low flat rates already on our sites, the more services you opt to book with us, the more discounts you will receive. 
    Whichever avenue you wish to take in planning this special day, I wish you the best. Thanks so much for your time and have a blessed 2012!!!

Selina Harris - Owner
    Sweet Sensations LLC
    Phone: 443.890.1191 Mon-Sat. 8am-7pm
    www.sweetsensationsllc.com
    selinaharris61@yahoo.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards