Ohio-Columbus
Options

New Years Resolutions?

I've done the whole diet thing probably every year since I can remember, so I decided to get creative this year and set a realistic goal that will better me in the future. I am going to force myself to see the good in people before I see the bad. I am someone that jumps very quickly to judge and I've always disliked that about myself.

Anyone else trying a resolution for the first time?
It's for sure I'm gonna love you all the way. Frank Sinatra

Re: New Years Resolutions?

• Options
    I'm doing the lose weight one for the first time (I just have never really cared how I looked before. Plus I want to be healthier) also, I want to start going to church. I should probably look for one soon. Lol. Your resution sounds nice! Being more positive will make life a lot lighter! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Gosh, I don't know. I think to be more positive and see the glass as half full instead of half empty.
  • Options

Well, to go along with the weight loss thing, I made a goal to run a 5K --- I'm not a runner, so that will be a big accomplishment for me.  I went ahead and signed up for the one on May 5, so let the training/weight loss begin!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mine is to complete two more months of my low-carb diet. i did the first month in november/december and lost 18 pounds! i'm hoping two more months will really reset my lifestyle permanently.
  • Options
    Mine is kinda odd, but drinking more water!

I know I run around dehydrated all the time (there are a lot of days that I drink 1 glass of water all day). I feel fine, but imagine how great I will feel when I am all watered up! And hopefully this doesn't keep me from sleeping at night... hahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hmmmm... my new years resolution is to loose at least a pound a week and work out at least 3 days a week! That is good start I think, and if I can do it maybe I will have a Valentine's day resolution
  • Options
    I read in this months Cosmo that a great idea to constantly reminding yourself of your resolution is to reset your facebook/email password so let's say that your goal is weight loss and you're a french fry fanatic you change your password to nomorefries!! or something like that haha.

Although I feel like that would probably do the opposite for me and I would just be constantly craving french fries... worth a try though! Good luck everyone! :)
    It's for sure I'm gonna love you all the way. Frank Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards