Tuesday: DH (yea I get to write that!) has Softball games
Wednesday: Meeting with some friends
Thursday: Meeting with more people
Friday: Leaving to Houston for Nephew's birthday party

Re: Plans for the week!

• temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Saturday we're moving, so it's crunch time.  And DH is in NY with my ILs.  He'll come back just in time for the move, and then he leaves again for work.  I see a lot of packing and unpacking for me in the next two weeks.
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    DFW -- isn't it a relief to have the wedding over with?
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - workout (can you do enough before a wedding??)
    Tomorrow - hair cut
    Wed - dinner with friends, but if they cancel (which might happen), we might pick up a dance lesson
    Thur - go back to my parents
    Fri - 2nd dress fitting!
    Sat - appts all day for wedding planning! 20 year (yikes) high school reunion
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay DFW!!

Temurlang - packing and unpacking, you do find a lot of things that went missing :-)

It's getting close jsleik!

Tonight, Personal training session
    Tuesday - meetings, meetings and more meetings!
    Wednesday - work and another personal training session
    Thursday - like Tuesday all over again
    Friday - work, but also am finally putting together another inkubook with pictures taken in India for the two weeks that I was there!!  I've just about captioned most of them, and taken out the blurry shots, but those shots make great backgrounds sometimes!

Sat/Sun - home maintenance, I've got a lot of hedges to trim, weeds to pull (this is a weekly shindigg, and the usual, see how the plants are doing/  There's also a music museum that I want to go to, so will prolly go this weekend for their exhibition...

Be in good health everyone!!  Smiles every hour if you can!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Tomorrow and Wednesday: Kidlet school and therapy

Beyond that... this week I need to FIND stuff. We moved and unloaded the truck in such a hurry that everything's just kinda piled in the front room in no sort of order whatsoever. And it's all packed in garbage bags, so I don't even know which bag is clothes and which is miscellaneous stuff and which is toys, etc. Gah. NEVER EVER EVER pack up your life and move it in a three-hour time span if you can avoid it. It's very unsettling.

Oh, and I need to avoid venting to my mother. Her divorce from my father was finalized today. So my mom and I are dealing with similar situations, but we have VERY DIFFERENT coping methods and we tend to get on each others' nerves when we're NOT stressed out and frazzled.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Beloved,
    That's a lot more stress on your situation!  I hope that you can find the clothes, and what you are looking for :-)

I'm praying for you and your kiddos :-) <super duper hugs />

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Beloved, hang in there!  Take deep breaths and know you will get through this.  And good for you for jumping in with therapy, I'm sure that will be calming too!!!! 

Huge hugs!!

kpwedkk  - good luck with the meetings!!!!!  :-)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards