Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Boston DJs??

Hi ladies -

Any recommendations for the DJ in the Boston area?  We have no idea where to start!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Boston DJs??

• Options
    We are having Christian from Curtis Knight Entertainment in Billerica.  They came very highly recommended from this board.
  • Options

We are also using a DJ from Curtis Knight--we are using Greg.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!!  We will definitely check them out!!
  • Options
    We are using cape tunes Im not sure how far they travel but worth checking out
  • Options
    We are using NuImage.  They came highly recommended by our venue.
  • Options
    We used John Cristoferi out of Brockton.  He was great.  He charged $800 for 5 hours.  
  • Options
    Murray Hill has a lot of great DJs. Recommended by a photographer friend.
  • Options
    We used John Wells from The Event Connection in Randolph.

~erin~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi,
    We used C Zone, Greg Capozzi for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and for uplighting! I cannot even tell you how happy we were with everything. Both hima nd his wife, who was assisting were amazing and everyone enjoyed the night! he assured us that he would stay away from the typical wedding songs, cheesy music, and line dances (since that is what we wanted) and he totally did. The music was awesome and it really made the night amazing. He was also very easy to work with and get in touch with and very supportive of our needs, I 100% recommend them!!! The uplighting was well worth it too, made everything look so much more special!!
  • Options
    We're using Main Event DJs, out of Londonderry NH. They did my fiance's cousin's wedding and Joey is a blast!
  • Options
    White Label Wedding Djs (www.whitelabelweddingdjs.com) !!

I am in love with them.  They are perfect if you want to have a party atmosphere without the cheese.  Price was very reasonable for what you get- packages are around $1600 & cover the whole event.  They come looking sharp and get everyone dancing :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards