July 2013 Weddings

Can't wait!

I am so ready to start ordering everything and to take our engagment pictures. I have picked out alot already and have to wait a few weeks till I can officially book the church, since they dont allow more then  13 months in advance.  Our wedding is over a year away and I can't seem to wait for it to be now.  I keep imagining walking down the aisle to my FI and actually becoming his wife.  Everytime I think about it I become like a little school girl and all giddy inside.  Anyone else experiencing this?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Can't wait!

• MEee!!

I called yesterday to get an update on when my dress will be in and I got all fuzzy and warm thinking about seeing it again..then wearing it for my groom! :) 

Is it next July yet?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Same here! My dress is "living" at my parent's house until I send it in for alterations. I was visiting yesterday and made my mom help me try it on again. :) I fell in love with it all over and I cannot wait to wear it on the big day. I know FH is going to LOVE it.
  • ahhhhh me!!! i'm kind of 60% CAN'T WAIT and 40% OMG JULY 2013 is WAY TOO SOON! we are on a reeeeeally tight budget, so we're kind of still trying to decide the most cost effective way to have my dream wedding. we're in the crunching the number phase, but i can't wait to have all of my deposits down on venue, caterer and photographer so i can breathe a little easier!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I get like that every time I go to my church where we're going to have the ceremony!  Every time I walk to the front for communion, I think, "Someday soon I'll walk down this aisle to marry Andy!" and I get chills :)
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have done this a lot. I have been listening to the song for the processional a lot this week and see myself coming down the aisle....
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • I am soooo beyond ready.  Actually, the 3 yr anniversary of when I decided I was ready to marry FI was just last week.  He's worth the wait :)

I also have decided I officially hate the word "boyfriend" since we started planning our wedding.  I resist the urge to correct people, lol.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Haha you guys are awesome I am so glad I'm not the only one.  I am going try on my favorite dresses this weekend and will have an official decision hopefully made by next week. I am really ready to purchase my dress and shoes and everything else.  I haven't exactly been allowed to buy anything yet.  We will be storing everything at my parents house.  Which they finally moved back into from redoing the wood floors and before that my brother and his new wife lived their during their whole engagement until their condo they owned was rebuilt after the fire.  And now after all that I have to wait for my parents to get back from their beach trip to put down any of my deposits.  I feel like I am getting ainsy and ready to get married to FI tomorrow.  I seem to cry or well up with happy emotions every time I think about walking down the aisle and seeing his face and any time I find something I really like or make an official desicion.  Im starting to wonder if some how we can speed up time but yet still get everything done first lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LOL, i know how all of you feel, we tried to do it thsi year instead but that did not work out so we are back at our original plan July 2013 , we first got together 2nd july 2004 so you know how long we have been waiting for this day to come :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards