New Hampshire
Options

rehearsal dinner- seacoast

We are looking for a place to have our rehearsal dinner on the seacoast, but everything seems to be $30+ a person. Does anyone know of any nice places that are less expensive? Our ceremony rehearsal will be in Seabrook, but we will travel as far as Porsmouth for dinner if necessary. We also need to accomodate about 30 people.

Re: rehearsal dinner- seacoast

• Options
    Can I ask where you've looked so far?  I'm in the Portsmouth area, and I can make recommendations based on good restaurants, but I don't necessarily know the costs; if I know where you've already looked, that'll be helpful :)
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    Have you looked at the sea glass in salisbury beach? Or what about Newburyport? They have the black cow and so many other nice restaurants.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    We are having our reception at the Sea Glass. We have looked into the 401 Tavern (price was great, but our date was booked), the Carriage House in Rye, the River House in Portsmouth, and a few others.
  • Options
    What about the Old Salt in Hampton?  It's super casual, but been around forever and the fried food is fantastic.  I don't know the pricing, but just going for dinner is extremely reasonable.  May be worth a look. 
    Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The galley hatch in Hampton also has a function room and their website says it starts at $25 a person for a buffet.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards