Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Re: Delete

• I received over 800 proofs and I love most of them.  You have to remember that many of the photos taken are throwaways due to lighting, you blinked, shadows, the look on your face, people in the background--the list goes on and on.
  • Our e-photo proofs were not cropped at all, because our photog's policy is not to do any editing work until he knows for which shots are actually being used (or considered, he edited some extra for us when we couldn't make up our minds at the initial review).  It's unbelievably time-consuming to crop and otherwise edit 500 pictures, so his approach is to let the couple narrow it down to shots they'd actually like to use, then edit just those.  It saves him time, which in the long run, saves us money (since he can charge less for his services if he spends only 10 hours doing something as opposed to 40, KWIM?).
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • I'm sorry you are disappointed.  You could always pick out a few and ask your photographer to crop or edit them further.
  • we got our engagment proof theres about 200 to look through and choose from. i like so many of them that i cant decide
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards