DC

***spydergs19***

Did you ever have your MU trial with Paula Gordley?
226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
July 10, 2010
imageimage
Planning Bio

Re: ***spydergs19***

• spydergs19spydergs19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, actually.. After I saw your posting, I emailed her to confirm (it was about 10 days before our scheduled trial).  At that point, I was thinking of cancelling her anyway since I wasn't really feeling much trust towards her.  Well, she never answered my email so I ended up calling her the morning of our trial to say forget it - her voicemail was full (shocking!) so I just sent her an email instead.  I've never heard back from her.  It's a shame because she seemed so nice and her prices were good, but oh well - I'm really glad you posted your experience, though, so I was prepared!!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha Sorry!  I just saw your private message too :) They really should alert you..
  • edited December 2011
    Weird....I wonder what happened with her!  Someone on this board def recommended her or I wouldnt have had her name!
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, she was recommended by a woman who I figured out through some research was a model who worked with Paula on some photo shoots and highly recommended her.  I remember seeing her name a couple of times on boards and things, but when I looked back, I realized they were all recommendations from the same woman!  Very weird.  Oh well.. it all worked out for the best I'm sure :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards