New Jersey - South

Merion wedding

Hi Everyone!

My wedding was this past Saturday at the Merion and it was WONDERFUL!!! A little issue (not the Merion's fault-these things happen) was that the fire alarm went off at the beginning of my cocktail hour! I was sooo upset of course! there were 4 weddings going on and they all had to evacuate to the parking lot! At first, I was so upset. I took the service elevator and I actually bummed a cig off someone in the back a total stranger bc I was so upset....then I realized how hysterical it was..here I am in my dress and I am smoking with the bus boys in the back! It was so funny! Fire trucks were there and everything! Definitely something to talk about!
The rest of the night was great! My guests could not stop talking about the food, how gorgeous the place was, etc...even my NYC pals commented on how nice everything was. My cake was AMAZING; probably the nicest I have ever seen. Anyway, it was a great night and you will all be thrilled with the Merion; I promise.
Now I cannot say I did not see other brides like other people b/c we all evacuated together BUT had that not have happened, I would have never seen them. We were in the Skylight so we had the whole floor to ourselves...
The girls getting married in January at the Merion, you will be thrilled with everything I promise! I will post pics soon!

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
RSVP Deadline: 10/2

Re: Merion wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards