New York-Long Island
Options

Bellport Country Club?

Hi everyone,

I recently looked at the Bellport Country Club and am thinking about booking my reception there.  Has anyone had their wedding at the BCC?  The room is exactly what I'm looking for, but I am curious about the food, florist they recommend, how the day went, etc.

thanks!

Re: Bellport Country Club?

• Options

My family has had numerous parties here. My parents renewed their vows, my sweet 16, my mom hosted a bridal shower here and my dad's 50th birthday. These were all before the renovation but at each and every event, Rob and his staff were always incredible and the food and service were top notch!

• Options
    jjswinjjswin member
    First Comment
    I am having my bridal shower there and have heard nothing but good things about them from a lot of people. They have been in the business a long time so they know what they are doing.
  • Options
    I had my engagement party (160 people) there and it was like a mini wedding (we had a DJ, florist, and buffet) and everything was AMAZING. From the decor, to the linen choices, to the set up to the service, they were OUTSTANDING. So I booked my friends baby shower there recently and now my sisters bridal shower. They are easy to work with and the customer service and overall event presentation is not comparable! Cool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards