Favors

favor suggestions

hii im getting married in august ...and i want to know where can i buy little wine bottles with personalized labels ...and where can i order i love spy cards for the guest 

Re: favor suggestions

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_favor-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:6ce6d296-4bce-4c86-b452-5747123f9327Post:a7dc4a1e-2f90-4a26-9196-94514d275312">favor suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]hii im getting married in august ...and i want to know where can i buy little wine bottles with personalized labels ...and where can i order i love spy cards for the guest 
    Posted by lilmisssexii37[/QUOTE]

I dont know about the spy cards,but i did the mini bottles of wine and got them at a local wine store & the labels came free.
  • Mo2T&OMo2T&O member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vista Print is great if you want to make your own spy cards. Great prices.

I did mini wine bottles as favors for my sister's wedding shower a couple years ago and I bought the wine bottles at a local liquor store and made the labels myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    A decorated Cookie, brownie or rice crispie square with an edible photo of the wedding couple.We did custom fortune cookies, since my DH proposed to me in a fortune cookie. A nearby company makes the cookies and will put fortunes in them with either generic love/wedding-related sayings. They were inexpensive, and the guests enjoyed hearing how they were connected to the wedding
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards