Ohio-Northeast

Beach Boyz Entertainment v. DJ Crew?

Has anyone used/is anyone using either of these as their reception DJ? Both seem wonderful. Communication has been good between both. Prices are identical. Opinions??

Re: Beach Boyz Entertainment v. DJ Crew?

• shannamarietshannamariet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with the DJ Crew. John is AMAZING!!!!  Has been so easy to work with so far. They always get the best reviews on these boards. I have been to weddings where each DJ played. Beach Boyz did a good job, we liked DJ Crew better and just loved John.  They have a great referral program too. For every person you refer they get $50 off and you get $50 off too.  If you book him and no one else has referred you yet, can you give him my name?! We'll both save some money haha! HTH :)
  • edited December 2011

I have never heard DJ Crew at a wedding but have been to several weddings with Beach Boyz. I really enjoyed Beach Boyz.

200 invited to the special day image
    148 attending the special day image
    32 not attending the special dayimage
    20 still awaiting response image
    RSVP Deadline: December 10, 2010
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011

I used Rich from the Beach Boys. He was great. We had a packed dance floor the entire night. We were suppose to end our reception at 11p but since there were so many people still there we extended it till 12pm.

• edited December 2011
    We really love the Beachboys!  We got an awesome deal when we went to one of the bridal shows!
  • edited December 2011
    We just booked The DJ Crew. After meeting with John and hearing their philosophy on what wedding DJ's should be, I knew they were the right company!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we also went with the DJ crew :) we had john and andrew as our two DJs and they had the party going all night!!! guests kept telling us how awesome they were and how much fun they were having dancing to all the songs! not only are these guys AMAZING DJs, but they will help you with other things you need too! they got me drinks, they made sure everything was coordinated with our other vendors, and they really just wanted to make sure our special day was as special as it could be! they were just completely awesome, and so great to have be there on our wedding day! highly recommended :) 
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• edited December 2011
    We also had the DJ Crew at our July wedding. Our DJ's were John (one of the owners) and Aron. They were very professional, kind, helpful and listened to all our wishes wants and needs. John also helped us with different aspects of our reception such as grand entrance and bouquet/garter toss. Everyone continues to talk about how wonderful they were. You won't be disappointed. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! We just booked DJ Crew. I've been so happy with them from the very first time I talked to them. Unfortunately, John is already booked for our day, otherwise I would have chosen him in a heartbeat. Has anyone had/or seen any of the other lead DJ's?? Thanks for your help!
  • JenS711JenS711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding Phil did and he was fantastic.
    October 2011:
    Favorite registry item:Fiestaware

Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Katelyn,

We booked with DJ Crew and John was also booked for our day. Kevin is our lead DJ. We had a phone interview with him and he seems great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards