Texas-Houston
Options

DJ Recommendations?

I think I have narrowed down the DJ choices to:
Jonny Black Productions
Space City Entertainment
DJ Brothers (Joey K)

They all have a ton of positive reviews, so I kind of feel like I can't go wrong with any of them. Did anyone use one of these DJs for their wedding? Comments?

Re: DJ Recommendations?

• Options
    I didn't use Joey K becuase a friend DJ did it for free, but I would have gone with him if I'd had to pay someone.  I've been to a wedding with Joey K and he's awesome.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment

I used Jonny Black Productions for my wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made. They did an absolutely amazing job and I can't rave enough about them. I had my wedding in Houston, but I live in Huntsville so I wasn't able to meet many of my vendors face to face. While some vendors did not want to communicate via email/phone Jonny was willing to work around whatever was convenient for me. His true dedication to customers blew me away the first time I talked to him.

Jonny also knew how the day should go, helped the event flow by making the various announcements, and most importantly got people on the dance floor. I would recommend 100%.

And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    I used Joey K with DJ Brothers....LOVED HIM! He did such a great job, kept the party going.
  • Options
    My venue and DOC totally vouched for Jason at space city entertainment. I only talked to him on the phone, but really liked him. Would've hired him, but I ended up going with someone else because I caught a good deal.

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options

I am using LG Entertainment. Lewis is wonderful to work with. He responds promptly and will work with your schedule for planning.

TTC Since 6/12 regular periods with annovulation DH S/A healthy Hormones normal-all unexplained IF currently 10/12 50mg of clomid-no response-BFN 11/12 100mg of clomid-1 mature follicle-IUI #1=BFN 12/8/12 clear HSG 12/12 100mg of clomid-2 mature follicles-IUI #2=BFN 1/13 5mg femara un-monitored TI, BFN 2/13 7.5mg femara 2 mature follicles, IUI#3 BFN
  • Options
    Speez33Speez33 member
    First Comment
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I was impressed by all of the DJ's I listed earlier, but I decided to go with Joey K from DJ Brothers. His prices were lower than the others, and he has been very responsive to all of my questions. I really don't think I could have gone wrong with the other DJ's either!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards