California-Northern

where is everyone?

I miss my Norcal ladies. :(
Photobucket

Re: where is everyone?

• edited December 2011
    Sorry dude - super busy with work.  And then I got bored without school stuff to keep me busy, so I signed up for a half-marathon.  Now I'm training for that.  I know...  I couldn't last 2 weeks without school to keep me busy!

How are things with you?
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ha!  you are a crazy person!  I tried going back to school about 6 months after i graduated. turns out I didn't miss is THAT much. ha! (and now I have 2 unfinished masters.  go me!)

Good luck!  I took a big TK haitus and now i've been DIYing and getting motivated again - and everyone is missing. lol   Isn't that the way it goes?!  Think you'll make it to the GTG next month?
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I'm here too.
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Angela!  :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    almost no one posts here so I only post occasionally
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    156image 108image 48image RSVP Due 5/18
    New Bio
  • kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I ran out of DQs.

FIs birthday was yesterday so I had a surprise party for him.

I've been dealing with a bunch of BS at work....so I've just been hanging out on the July board. They're quite chatty so I keeps me entertained at work.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Aimee - No, I won't be able to make it to the GTG next month.  I'll be attending my graduation instead.

My DIY projects are the invites.  My sister and I are making them - they're super pretty!  Then I'll work on the centerpieces.  What projects are you working on?

Kaynix - I hope everything goes well at work for you!
  • edited December 2011
    Im here! Now that the wedding is close I have been super busy! My invites are supposed to go out next week and I havent even started on them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards