Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Minneapolis Farmer's Market Urban Garden venue

Hello folks! My partner and I are planning a commitment ceremony this summer and going through the arduous process of finding a venue. Today I came across the "urban garden" at the farmer's market annex. Basically, it's an outdoor space where they provide canopies and chairs and you can kinda do what you want (at least, that's what I gather). Has anyone been to a wedding or had their wedding in this space? It is very reasonably priced and we can bring our own alcohol and whatever caterer we want, plus we love the farmer's market so I am super excited about it! The only thing I worry about is having a completely outdoor space, but our other options right now don't have any outdoor space at all which is a bummer.

Sigh...!

Thanks for any feedback,
S

Re: Minneapolis Farmer's Market Urban Garden venue

• Options

Congrats!!
    I have never heard of anyone using that space, so I can't help you there. But I do have to say I'm mad I didn't hear about it sooner!

Anywhere that you can bring your own food/bev is a great deal.
    What month are you planning it in? Is there a backup space, restaurant or something nearby that you could use in case of rain?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sure we could find a back up space. I guess I'm just resistant to the idea which means totally outdoor might not be for me. Hmmm...Thanks for responding!
  • Options
    Oh, and we're planning early August!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards