Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Bucuti Aruba

I was hoping for some opinions...... We are looking to go to Aruba in July for our honeymoon.  Has anyone stayed or heard about someone staying at the Bucuti in Aruba?? Any info helps.  Also Im not sure when I should book..... Thanks!!

Anniversary

Re: Bucuti Aruba

• Options
    I am heading to aruba in a week for our honeymoon.  We are staying in the high rise area of Palm Beach but in my research, the Bucuti has gotten nothing but glowing reviews.  Check out the tripadvisor Aruba forum and they rave about how great it is....romantic and quiet (very few if any children)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We stayed at the Bucuti and loved it. The staff is great, and the rooms themselves (we stayed in the Tara Suites) are nice. For us the main selling point was the beach - if you want to spend a lot of time just lying on the beach, definitely stay in the low-rise area. We never had problems finding a spot, and the beach itself is gorgeous. It's a short cab or bus ride to the high rise area with all the chain hotels and activities, but the high rise beach is packed and not particularly nice.

If our budget hadn't stretched to the Bucuti, we would have chosen another hotel in the low-rise area even though there are some very nice hotels in the high-rise area, just because the beach was important to us.
  • Options
    My MOH stayed there last year for her HM and had nothing but wonderful things to say about it! She said they went above and beyond to treat them special because they were on their Honeymoon!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    We are looking at going here for our HM as well.  My cousin went here for her honeymoon and has HIGHLYrecommended  it.  She and her husband have travelled all over the word together so I truly trust her judgement.  She did say it is more of a laidback resort so if you are looking for parties this is not the place for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We love the Caribbean!  My FI and I have been to Aruba twice and stayed at Bucuti both times -- in the Tara Beach Suites.  The resort is beautiful and serene.  The staff is outstanding!  We met couples who have been there year after year, and several who book a return trip while still there.  It is great!!

Here is a photo of the Bucuti's beachfront from our balcony:

Here's a photo at sunset we took while on the beach:

Have a great time!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards