What are 4 good things about yourself?

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Re: 4 Things

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm creative, energetic, easygoing, & (I think) easy to get along with.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is the best I can do for now,

I am a fairly driven person.  If I put my mind to something I usually do it.  I finished my undergrad early despite some medical issues and a medical leave of absence.  I worked two full time jobs to support myself.

I am a hard worker.  I usually give 110% at a job.  It's only been recently that I lost that with my subbing job.  I end up caring more about the work I'm doing then the employer.

I am a very family oriented person.  I love my family and my in-laws.  My family still gets together almost every Sunday night for dinner.  I really appreciate the time I get to spend with them especially after losing an uncle, aunt and my grandmother in the last year.

I am a generous person.  I pretty much would help anyone and everyone if I could.  With the demands of schoolwork, I haven't gotten to do as much volunteering as I used to, but I hope in the near future to start again.  I love helping people.  I like to help out family and friends when they need me.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am very loyal.  I try to be open minded and not judge people.  I'm very cognitive and I think think think think think about things... so I have confidence in my decisions and actions.  I have a good sense of humor.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm a total goofball.  I don't like unneccesary conflict or tension (or sadness) so I'm the person who does the cheering up.

I'm not afraid to say what I'm really thinking.  That one took a while to learn, and while I know when to hold my tongue, I'm not a doormat.

I'm pretty creative. 

and... man this is hard to think of 4 things.   I guess I would say that I'm fiercely loyal.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am very reliable. I genuinely care about people and would do just about anything to help a friend or family member in need. I am organized (in my own neurotic way). I am also very outgoing and easy to talk to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_4-things?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:77e6b9f4-fe31-4025-a280-4ce0b82bf911Post:01ac6549-af94-4541-8c2a-2a22cdeb7f85">Re: 4 Things</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a total goofball.  I don't like unneccesary conflict or tension (or sadness) so I'm the person who does the cheering up.<strong> I'm not afraid to say what I'm really thinking.  That one took a while to learn, and while I know when to hold my tongue, I'm not a doormat.</strong> I'm pretty creative.  and... man this is hard to think of 4 things.   I guess I would say that I'm fiercely loyal.
    Posted by RecoveringActor[/QUOTE]

I have to admit that i am a little jealous of this. I'm a bit of a doormat at times.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Madam--it took a really long time for me to figure it out.  And there are a few "friends" that I used to have that still manage to make me feel like a doormat, but much less so.  And I see them so infrequently that they don't have the opportunity to make me feel that way.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, I can be a doormat too, and I wish I could change that.

1. Reliable
    2. Ambitious
    3. Empathic
    4. Organized - also in my own neurotic way

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

1. I'm a good planner and still keep a filofax
    2. I'm good with money - budgeting and saving for things - and finding good deals, couping, etc.
    3. For the most part, I'm a positive person.  I get down sometimes but usually pretty quick to snap out of it and see the positive side.
    4. I'm not judgetmental and usually think about things from different perspectives before offering up suggestions/opinions.

• Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Creative
    2.  Empathetic
    3.  Sincere
    4.  I remember everything (this includes birthdays ;)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards