New York
Options

Venue Ideas - Utica Area

Hi Ladies,

I've been taking a break from planning for a few months, but my parents are on me to find a venue I like... any one have any suggestions?

I don't really have much for criteria, just as long as they serve alcohol and it is big enough for around 150 people.

Thanks!

Re: Venue Ideas - Utica Area

• Options

I'm not much of a help because I don't know Utica all that well. But I know people who have gotten married at Dibbles Inn and Beeches... I don't think either are right in Utica but they're both in that general area.

• Options
    Haven't been on in awhile, but I saw your post and had a suggestion :).  My husband and I had our reception at Daniele's on Seneca Turnpike.  Everything was awesome, we were very pleased!  We had it there on a Friday night and were able to save some money that way.  Not sure how much you want to spend, but we had a five hour premium open bar for $20/person and customized the buffet for another $20/person.  I thought this was reasonable compared to some other places we looked at, and we got exactly what we wanted!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Possibilities: 
    - Valley View/Danielle's
    - Twin Ponds
    - Aqua Vino
    - the Stanley (I think the limit there is 150 and you have to use a caterer)
    - Hotel Utica (catering by Blue Flag Room)
    - The Radisson 
    - Hart's Hill Inn (Whitesboro) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards