Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Wedding coordination: Opinions or reviews please!

The FI and I are planning on meeting with two different wedding coordinators this week: Maria from Ispiri Events and Heather from Until It Looks Right. However, Heather is actually not available for our date so we are looking into using her assistant. Has anyone had experiences with either of these coordinators? Anyone who has met/worked with Heather's assistant would be great to hear from as well! Both ladies seem extremely nice and easy to work with so far, and their prices are great. We're SO excited to meet with them!

Re: Wedding coordination: Opinions or reviews please!

• Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is Jamie the assistant of Heather's you're referring to? We used Until It Looks Right, and while some members of the wedding party and family, um... didn't like Heather's style (there was some minor butting of heads)... they both worked their butts off at our wedding, and I thought Jamie was an absolute doll.
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If its Jamie, she's a pretty awesome girl! Super bubbly and nice, and has GREAT ideas and knows how to execute them. I'd say you'd be pretty set if you went with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had Maria and she was awesome!! She did so much to make everything perfect!  She was literally with us from 10 AM to 1 AM and made sure everything ran smoothly.  She set up everything at the reception, that PEC didn't, and it looked amazing.  Best money spent, and I would hate to think how our wedding would've turned out without her. I would highly recommend her and tell her Angie says "hi!"
    GL!
  • Options
    lboerner88lboerner88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Maria as our Day-of-Coordinator for our wedding on April 2nd and she was AMAZING! My full review is in my married bio but I highly recommend her!
  • Options
    pcslindsers06pcslindsers06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the insight guys! It sounds like both of them would be a good bet. I don't think it's Jamie who Heather is talking about... I think she said her name is Danielle. Does that ring any bells for any of you Until It Looks Right girls?
  • Options
    aligrossaligross member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We have been working with Heather and I cannot wait for our wedding day to have them there! From what I have heard everyone of Heather's assistants all work their tushes off to make your day special! Honestly I couldn't go wrong with having Heather be a part of our day! I can't say enough good things about her thus far in the planning process!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Heather from Until it Looks Right as well and have been very pleased so far!
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My experience with co-ordinators is that they usually spend more time telling other vendors that they are in charge vs. actually doing something. We chose not to have a co-ordinator for that very reason.
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH YES! Danielle also kicks butt! She is SUUUUPER nice and a serious DIY queen and troubleshooter, so if you are doing any DIY at all...you would DEFINITELY be in good hands with her! 
  • Options
    k8lyk8ly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had the three ladies from Until It Looks Right for my wedding a couple weeks ago - and I couldn't have gotten through the day without them - they were ALL awesome!  Everyone kept commenting on how on top of things they were - and my husband said it was the best money we spent for the wedding.  They took care of "fixing" things without me knowing numerous times and were everywhere at once.  I got to relax and enjoy the day, and it was all thanks to them.  I just can't say enough good things about them!
    I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. ~Dory
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards