Michigan-Lansing
Options

Jackson Area Day of Coordinator & Affordable Photographer

I'm basically doing all the planning myself, making the centerpieces etc. But I really need someone to handle things on the day of and make sure that everything is set up correctly and runs smoothly, so I don't have to worry my head off. 
Also looking for a photographer. I'm not looking to pay a arm and a leg, and I don't need the whole album and prints and dvd slideshow package. I really just want quality images and the all photos on a CD with the right to print them. I'm a graphic designer, so I was planning on editing and adding effects to the photos myself, since I know the look I'm going for in them. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!!! 

Photobucket

Re: Jackson Area Day of Coordinator & Affordable Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lynn from W.E.D. is great, while she is out of Lansing I would imagine she'd travel to Jackson.  All day she is $550 and that includes a few meetings prior and unlimited emails. 
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look into Tammara Kane at Grand Jour Events.  I think she's $350 for 10 hours of corodination and unlimited e-mails.

grandjourevents.com

I don't really have a rec for photographer since mine includes things you don't want.
  • Options
    ParticaEvansParticaEvans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!!! 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try Tara Mesyn from cameragirl.
  • Options
    ParticaEvansParticaEvans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just sent her a e-mail! Thanks! Her photos are beautiful and I hadn't heard of her before!!! 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you are still interested in a photographer, check out Sara Collins...

www.saracollinsphotography.com, she does great work!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Ele3 Events for my DOC, and LOVE them so far. I know they are going to be a life-saver on the day of the wedding but they're wonderful to bounce ideas off of and consult with through e-mails until then. I got an awesome price on a deal for DOC and chair covers. I highly recommend them!

I also love my photog - Brett Maxwell
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards