Ohio-Cincinnati

Blue Wedding Shoes??

Hi!  I'm in search of shoes to wear under my dress for our ceremony and part of the reception.  I want to wear blue heels.  My wedding is in the August, so I would like them to be "summerish".  Any tips on where I can find blue heels in town?

Re: Blue Wedding Shoes??

• ninjette04ninjette04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just at Sears (the one in Northgate Mall) yesterday, and they had some that I was thinking about getting.  They are a really pretty royal blue with rhinestones.
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I know where not to look.. DSW... I went yesterday and their selection of dressy shoes was slim. It may just be because it's Winter and all they had was black or silver. I'm wondering if you'll have to wait a month or two until the Spring stuff starts to hit the stores. 
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    edited December 2011
    Check out Nordstrom. I bought mine at Harrods and I dont think they have good shopping online but Nordstrom had a great selection. I  would wait if you could until the spring but keep your eyes open online. I know depending on the color of blue you are looking for, it can take some time and patience. Mine were a huge splurge but also a gift from my dh for our wedding. Good luck!
  • HSchallHSchall member
    edited December 2011
    Zappos has some really cute blue shoes and you can search by color.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going for blue shoes too. I think most will come in the spring, but I found some really awesome ones online. If you're okay with online search zappos, or try just searching google for blue dress sandals. I did turquoise dress sandals and found the pair I really love.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    SO funny you ask this- check out anything posted by mollyfaye and look at the bottom of her post.  I am wearing her same shoes- sort of.  Mollyfaye got th real deal Christian Louboutins, I bought a rocking knock off pair for about $150!  LOVE THEM and owe it to this board!!
    http://www.gallardofashion.com/product_info.php?language=en&currency=USD&products_id=2952
  • mollyfayemollyfaye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hughe , I love you! Haha! I was just trying my Louboutin's on the other day (because I'm a weirdo and I just have to put them on every now and again) and I was wondering what you'd decided to do.

Abby.elling: I agree w/ kelklump, Nordstrom is probably your best bet around here.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and ever since the switch my photo collage stopped showing up! But there was a picture of them which is what Hughe was talking about. This is them:

• onlymelsonlymels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Zappos.com  79.00
  • edited December 2011
    You all rock!!!  I love your shoes Mollyfaye -- i bet they will look so amazing on you!  Thank you all so much for the advice and pictures.  I'll definately try Nordstroms.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Abby! Good luck finding your perfect pair!
  • edited December 2011
    Another option is to go to Bridal and Formal. Take any color of blue you want, and they can dye shoes to match that color.

It could be a shirt, a picture from a magazine or anything else of the color you want your shoes to be.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards